Classes

I don’t see Classes in the top nav?
If you don’t see Classes as an option in your top nav, your institution may not have this feature enabled. Please contact us to enable it.
Mon, 15 Aug, 2016 at 3:27 PM
How do I use the class as an Instructor?
Here is a short video tour for Instructors:
Mon, 15 Aug, 2016 at 3:29 PM
How do I use the class as a student?
Here is a short video tour for student user:
Mon, 15 Aug, 2016 at 3:30 PM
As an Instructor, how can I invite students or guests to the class?
Invite people to an existing class In the navigation bar below the class info, click on "Members"   ...
Mon, 15 Aug, 2016 at 3:37 PM
Is there a limit to how many students I can have in my class?
Classes are usually limited to 50 members, but your institution may have authorized up to 100 members. We do recommend keeping classes to 25 or fewer memb...
Mon, 15 Aug, 2016 at 3:37 PM
What are course pages?
Course pages help you run your class by creating different areas/rooms for content and discussion. You can start each course page with a guidance vide...
Mon, 15 Aug, 2016 at 3:38 PM
How do I add a course page?
In most cases, course pages will already be set up in your class. To add a course page, click on the Course Pages menu and select Add Course Page (it’s th...
Mon, 15 Aug, 2016 at 3:39 PM
Can I add images or videos in discussions?
Yes, you can post any media as a comment within a course page.
Mon, 15 Aug, 2016 at 3:39 PM
How do I add files and media from Google Drive or Dropbox to my class?
Files and media can be added to the content of Course Page and in comments. Whether you are adding course content or posting a comment, look for the G...
Mon, 15 Aug, 2016 at 3:42 PM
How can I embed video files?
You may embed video files from YouTube and Vimeo by pasting the URL of the video into the Embed field (see image below). Make sure you know the privacy s...
Mon, 15 Aug, 2016 at 3:43 PM