Events

Information to help you better use the Events app on the network

Admin/Organizer: How do I create a new event?
If you are authorized to create an event, Create New Event button will be available on the Events listing. Click and fill out the form to create a new ...
Fri, 17 Jun, 2016 at 2:58 PM
Admin/Organizer: How do I view who is coming to my event?
Navigate back to the Event detail page. If you are the organizer or have administrative privileges, you will be able to click on the button View Attend...
Fri, 17 Jun, 2016 at 2:59 PM
Admin/Organizer: How do I edit an event information?
If you are the organizer or have administrative privileges, you will be able to click on the button Edit Event to edit the event information. ...
Admin/Organizer: How do I cancel an event?
If you are the organizer or have administrative privileges, you will be able to click on the link Cancel Event to cancel the event. This action wi...
Admin/Organizer: Can events be made open to non-community members?
While creating a new event, you have the option to make the event viewable outside the network. If you don't see that option, then that configu...
Fri, 17 Jun, 2016 at 11:32 AM
Admin/Organizer: How do I download attendee data?
Navigate back to the Event detail page. If you are the organizer or have administrative privileges, click on the button View Attendees and use the...
Admin/Organizer: How do I message attendees of a specific event?
Navigate back to the Event detail page. If you are the organizer or have administrative privileges, click on the button View Attendees and use the...
Fri, 17 Jun, 2016 at 3:00 PM