Events

Information to help you better use the Events app on the network

How do I use the events app?
You can use the events app to keep updated with events at your institution, RSVP, and a lot more. Here is a short video to provide you an overview -  ...
Fri, 17 Jun, 2016 at 1:57 PM
How do I access events?
Click on event link in the top nav or left nav to see the list of events in the reverse chronological order. If you don't see events link then ...
Fri, 17 Jun, 2016 at 11:32 AM
How do I find an event?
Use search function and/or filters to find the event you are looking.
Thu, 16 Jun, 2016 at 3:21 PM
How do I RSVP for an event?
Clicking on the event from the list view will take you to the Event detail. You can click on the Attend button to RSVP. A...
Fri, 17 Jun, 2016 at 2:00 PM
How can I add the event to my calendar?
Clicking on the event from the list view will take you to the Event detail. You can add the event to your calendar by clicking on the Add to Calenda...
Fri, 17 Jun, 2016 at 2:01 PM
How can I share the event on facebook, twitter, on google+?
Clicking on the event from the list view will take you to the Event detail. You can share the event to a social network by clicking on the appropria...
How do I cancel my attendance for an event?
Navigate back to the Event detail page. You can click on the Cancel Attendance button to cancel your attendance to the event. A b...
How do I contact the organizer?
Clicking on the event from the list view will take you to the Event detail. You can contact the organizer by clicking on Contact Organizer link on this...
How do I view past events?
At the top of the page use you use the drop down menu to toggle between specific views as shown below:
Thu, 16 Jun, 2016 at 3:25 PM
Admin/Organizer: How do I use events app as an Administrator / Organizer?
You can use the events app to organize events, manage attendees, and a lot more. Here is a brief overview video - 
Fri, 17 Jun, 2016 at 2:57 PM