Profile and Work Portfolios Management

Information to help you use profile, portfolio, and related capabilities

How do I set up my profile on the network?
The Profile tab houses your background information such as skills, experience, education, etc. You can add new categories to further enhance your profi...
Wed, 15 Jun, 2016 at 2:07 PM
How do I set up my work portfolio?
The work portfolios capability is available for you to add your work in any media format to further enhance your presence on the network. Media ente...
Wed, 15 Jun, 2016 at 2:10 PM
Can I upload multiple images as a single portfolio item?
Yes, In addition to the headers and spacers that allow you to organize and customize your portfolio, you can now also upload multiple images in a bundle. ...
Wed, 15 Jun, 2016 at 2:12 PM
What can I include in my work portfolio?
Your work portfolio can be whatever you want it to be. You can include any work (videos, imagery, audio, writing), and can organize with blank spacers ...
Wed, 15 Jun, 2016 at 2:14 PM
Are there any storage or file size limits for my work portfolio?
Every member is allocated 2GB of storage space across their portfolio and projects combined.  Any file that you upload to your portfolio or projects w...
Wed, 15 Jun, 2016 at 2:18 PM
How do I embed files?
You may embedd video files from Vimeo, Youtube or Dailymotion simply by copying and pasting the URL of the video into the Embed field - this is a good way...
Wed, 15 Jun, 2016 at 2:19 PM
Can I keep some parts of my portfolio private or hidden?
Yes, your portfolio is always public to your community, you do have the ability to make any specific media private or visible only to you. And when you...
Wed, 15 Jun, 2016 at 2:25 PM