Connecting and Communicating with other members

Information to help you better find and connect with your community

What are Connections?
Your connections are your personal network within your institution’s network: members you are following, who are following you, you are collaborating ...
Wed, 15 Jun, 2016 at 10:50 AM
How does “following” work?
It works similar to Twitter’s follower-following system. When you follow another member, you will receive updates on their activity on the network.
Wed, 15 Jun, 2016 at 10:50 AM
What are Favorites?
Favorites is a way of collecting work of others that you like. To Favorite something, click the heart associated. Click again on the heart to remove t...
Wed, 15 Jun, 2016 at 10:51 AM
What is Message Center?
Message center allows you exchange private and secure messages with fellow members without having to reveal your personal email address. It's als...
Wed, 15 Jun, 2016 at 10:52 AM
How do I access my Message Center?
You can access your messages by click on the mail icon in the top bar, show below
Wed, 15 Jun, 2016 at 10:53 AM
How can I message another member?
There are two ways to send messages: Click the envelope icon in the top right side of the navigation bar, then click Compose and address your mess...
Wed, 15 Jun, 2016 at 10:53 AM
What are the storage or file size limits in the message center?
You can send attachments through the message center, but any single message cannot be more than 25MB.
Wed, 15 Jun, 2016 at 10:54 AM
Where is my address book?
Within the message center, your address book contains everyone in your community as well as all of your connections. As you start composing a new  mes...
Wed, 15 Jun, 2016 at 10:54 AM