Managing Your Account

This folder helps you with issues dealing managing your account.

How do I get started?
Start by adding some basic info to your profile and a few pieces of your work to your portfolio if your institution has activated portfolio. If community ...
Tue, 14 Jun, 2016 at 7:30 PM
How do I change my email?
Here are the steps to change email address you are using for the network: Navigate to Settings by clicking on your profile image in the top r...
Tue, 14 Jun, 2016 at 7:33 PM
How do I change my password?
Navigate to Settings by clicking on your profile image in the top right side of the navigation bar. Click the Change Password button...
Tue, 14 Jun, 2016 at 7:35 PM
How do I change my profile picture?
Navigate to Settings by clicking your profile image in the top navigation bar. Click the button Choose Another to select a new image to upload. Adjust...
Tue, 14 Jun, 2016 at 7:36 PM
How do I change my location and occupation?
Navigate to Settings by clicking your profile image in the top navigation bar. Click on the Profile Info tab and update location and occupation here. En...
Tue, 14 Jun, 2016 at 7:39 PM
How do I change my cover image / "me" image?
Navigate to Settings by clicking your profile image in the top navigation bar. Click on the Choose Another button next to Cover Image. Select one of th...
Fri, 17 Jun, 2016 at 11:25 AM
How do I change my status?
Typically your status will be set automatically, but if any changes are needed, please contact us and explain status change request and reason for...
Fri, 17 Jun, 2016 at 11:25 AM
How do I change my email notification preferences?
Navigate to your Settings by clicking on your profile image in the top right side of the navigation bar then click on the Notifications tab. Check or unche...
Tue, 14 Jun, 2016 at 7:46 PM
How do I cancel my account?
Canceling your account will remove your profile, portfolio, and all your items and projects from the site. Since this is a critical step, we request you...
Fri, 17 Jun, 2016 at 11:26 AM