Projects

What are Projects?
You have access to a full project management capability within the network. Projects (or workspace) make it easy for all your team members to keep up-to-d...
Wed, 15 Jun, 2016 at 11:35 AM
How do I create a project and add collaborators?
To create a project: Click on "Projects" from the drop down menu to the right of your profile picture in the top right corner of the scre...
Wed, 15 Jun, 2016 at 11:21 AM
Can I set different collaborator roles and permissions in my project?
As a project owner, you are in-charge. You are the person who has initiated the project.  You have full rights to add, edit or delete all project files...
Wed, 15 Jun, 2016 at 11:22 AM
Is there a limit to how many collaborators I can have in my project?
Every project is limited to 100 members, though we do recommend keeping project team sizes small (preferably less than 20). You can start as many projects y...
Wed, 27 Apr, 2016 at 4:27 PM
How do I make a project private or public?
You can manage privacy of your projects. Click on Setting from the left menu and choose Privacy tab located top menu as shown below: ...
Wed, 15 Jun, 2016 at 11:23 AM
How do I join a project that requires permission?
You can ask any project owner to be invited as a collaborator. Select any project by clicking on the project thumbnail and then click the Request Membership...
Wed, 27 Apr, 2016 at 4:49 PM
How do I post discussions & files?
Posting discussions and files is easy.   1. Navigate to your project using the drop down menu to the right of your profile picture in the top right ...
Wed, 27 Apr, 2016 at 5:01 PM
How do I add files & media from Google Drive or Dropbox to my project?
Project supports integration with Google Drive and Dropbox, meaning you can share files & media from your Google Drive or Dropbox in your projects, and ...
Wed, 27 Apr, 2016 at 5:06 PM
How can I embed video files?
You may embed video files from Vimeo, YouTube or Dailymotion simply by copying and pasting the URL of the video into the Embed field (see image below) - t...
Wed, 27 Apr, 2016 at 5:07 PM
Can I embed from SoundCloud?
Yes!  Simply copy the SoundCloud URL into the embed field, and the SoundCloud content will be populated.
Wed, 27 Apr, 2016 at 5:08 PM