To create a project:
- Click on "Projects" from the drop down menu to the right of your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on "New Project" on the left hand side of the screen.
- Enter the information in the appropriate boxes in Step 1 and "Invite Collaborators" in Step 2.
To invite collaborators in an existing project:
- On the left hand menu click on "Members."
- Add new member by clicking the New Members button located towards to the top of this page.
If you are already connected to them either through Nomad/9, their name will auto fill, else you will need to enter their email address
- Select either "Editor", "Admin", or "Viewer" for each person you invite.
- Admins can add and delete members, discussions, comments and files, edit project info.
- Editors can add Discussions, files, and comments.
- Viewers can add documents.
Click "Send Invitations." The people you invite will receive an email with the title and description of the project. In the email, they can accept the project.
- Accepting the project will bring them to a screen where they will create their own account (if their Nomad/9 account is not active) and join the project.